TNEA 2020 Application Form
TNEA 2020 Application Form are available from July 15, 2020. The detailed steps to fill and submit the TNEA 2020 Application Form are as follows:
- Visit the official website for TNEA (Click Here).
- Click on the “Click here for New Registration” link.
- Candidates need to register themselves by creating a login ID and password through OTP verification. Candidates must ensure that the email ID and mobile number they are submitting are active and valid so that the university can communicate them.
- After successful registration, candidates can log in easily with their username and password.
- Candidates have to fill the personal details that are asked in the application form.
- Similarly, fill the academic details in the application form.
- After filling the application form online, candidates must verify all the details given by them in the form by using the preview button.
- Candidates must take a printout of the filled application form.
Application Fee Payment
- If candidates choose the online mode to pay the fee, they will have to pay INR 500 (general category) and INR 250 (reserved category). For More information visit https://www.tneaonline.org/and Click on Special Reservation to know more details.
- Candidates can make the payment through credit card/debit card/net banking.
Interested and eligible candidates must ensure that they provide the duly filled application form on time.