PAAVAI ENGINEERING COLLEGE – 2611
This page allows to Downloads the various certificates for the TNEA-2018 Application Registration.
- Application Registration Form Click Here to Download
- Certificate for Eminent Sports Persons.Click Here to Download
- Certificate for Ex-Servicemen Click Here to Download
- Certificate for Visually Impaired (Blindness and Low Vision) Click Here to Download
- Certificate for Hearing Impaired (Deaf and Hard Hearing) Click Here to Download
Certificate for Locomotor disability including Cerebral palsy, Leprosy cured, Dwarfism, Acid attack victims and Muscular dystrophy Click Here to Download
- Certificate (Autism / Intellectual disability / Specific learning disability / Mental illness) Click Here to Download
- Certificate for Multiple Disability Click Here to Download
Verification of Original Certificates
All applicants will be required to visit the assigned TNEA Facilitation Centre (TFC as chosen during application filling) along with a hard copy of the TNEA 2018 application, original certificates (Class X, XII, School leaving certificateetc) along with a set of photo copies of their original certificates. At the TFCs, the original certificates will be verified against their registered application date. A booklet containing the College Information will be given to the applicants for the applicants’ to help them to prepare their choice list. In addition, TFCs will screen videos that will demonstrate how to use the TNEA portal at all stages of the counselling process.